Hey My beautiful jewellery lovers,
To the people who have been following my journey since day 1, thank you for being so supportive and being a part of every collection since the beginning.
I started Ramola London Jewellery officially back in November of 2018. Since then, I have had 5 collection releases. Each one being different from the collection before.
As I'm sure you've all noticed the new change in style and energy at RLJ and because of that, I have decided to discontinue some (not all) items from previous collections. I may decide to bring them back in the future, however for the moment I would like to move forward and create more collections that reflect my personality.
The already discontinued items are*:
- Japery, the rose gold chain rings, with or without charms - Didva, the adjustable rose gold midi rings
- Harmes, the rose gold knot style cuff
In 2020 I will aim to discontinue the following items*:
- York Rose Original and Choker, the rose gold rose pendant on a dainty rose gold chain
- Loparo, the rose gold initial necklace
- Vashari, the rose gold elephant choker
- Akrefni, the rose gold elephant bracelet
- Kriesh, the rose gold leaf choker
- Regg, the rose gold leaf bracelet
- Tanseage, the triple layered rose gold chain
*Please see images below.
If you have any questions, or want to get in touch regarding any discontinued items. Please get in touch via any of the socials or the contact form.
Lots of love,
Priya @ RLJ